Invacare XLT JR Handcycle
- The Top End XLT Handcycle has been engineered for the total recreational experience. Available with 7 speeds, it is the ultimate choice for recreation. The Excelerator XLT's lightweight oval tube aluminum frame with chrome-moly steel fork features simple geometry for maximum stiffness and smooth cornering. The low seat and recumbent handcycle design enhances aerodynamics and the 15 degrees of camber increases stability. The tall, narrow back offers the maximum range of motion and increased power transfer.
- This extremely stable and maneuverable three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 20 m.p.h. If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Top End XLT is what you're looking for.
- 6061 T-6 oval tube aluminum frame with a 4031 chrome-moly steel fork for strength and stiffness, powder coat paint.
- Adjustable crank height assembly, adjustable fore and aft seat position, multi-position, adjustable footrest system with safety straps.
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery, narrow tall padded back with adjustable height seat.
- Quick-release axles, high performance or cruiser/knobby spoked wheels, reflectors, parking brake and chest positioning strap.
- Vertical ergonomic handles, Shimano(TM) 7-speed internal hub with reversing drum brake, high pressure, knobby or clincher tires.
||Single main tube, recumbent style with pivot steering and raked fork for controlled turning and stability. Road crown compensator connects frame and fork. This provides stablility when transferring into the handcycle and provides and easy and simple way to compensate for road crown. Adjustable fore/aft seat adjustments,footrest system, crank heights and transfer heights. |
||2.5" x .065 ovalized 6061 aluminum aircraft aluminum frame with 4130 chrome-moly fork assembly for strength and stiffness. |
||Adjustable fore/aft with safety straps. Optional leg guard recommended for persons without sensation in their legs.|
||20" Cruiser wheel and tire with quick release axles. 20" x 1.75" tire size with a 20" x 1.5 Tube. 40 psi. Optional thorn resistant tire protectors available.|
||15 degree camber.|
||Narrow tall back style 7" wide.|
||Fixed height: 16.5".|
||Handcycle is propelled and powered by using arms. 7 speeds, internal gearing, front wheel drive, 155mm alloy crankset with one chainring, adjustable height crank, Shimano 7 speed front hub with internal hub brake/free back up feature and 7 speed click shifting with Shimano internal drum or coaster brake. Optional Mountain Drive works like a transmission to gear down for climbing hills in each of the 7 gears in that there will be 7 regular gears and 7 low gears. |
||Foam covered ergonomic or horizontal hand pedals are standard. The horizontal handles are easier for young users to operate. Optional Tri-pin quad hand pedals or quad gloves are optional. See order form &/or brochure for details and photos.|
||10 feet for 360 degree circle.|
|Seat To Floor Height:
||Front seat height: 13". 3" of height adjustment is built into seat frame. |
||Approximately 30 pounds.|
|Product Weight Capacity:
|Shipping Product Weight:
||65-70 pounds packed assembled with exception of rear wheels.|
||3 years on frame to original owner. One year limited parts warranty.|
||21 exciting colors. Click on color swatch above.|
||Reflectors and a parking brake are standard and is in addition to the reversing drum brake/coaster brake. Seat restraint with hook and loop fastener is also standard. Safety options available include: mirror, safety flag, safety lights, helmet, leg guard and hydration systems.|