Ross Abbott Similac Go & GrowTM Milk-Based Formula
|Product Description |
- Intended for low-birth-weight infants as a nutritional supplement to add to preterm human milk
- Nutritionally incomplete-- to be used under the supervision of a doctor.
- Tolerance to enteral feedings should be confirmed by offering small volumes of unfortified human milk. Once enteral feeding is well established, Similac Human Milk Fortifier can be added to human milk (see Preparation).
- Human milk can be fortified with Similac Human Milk Fortifier until the low-birth-weight infant reaches a weight of approximately 3600 g (approximately 8 lb) or as directed by a doctor
|Product Features |
- Peer-reviewed clinical study demonstrates excellent weight, length, and head circumference gains1
- Low iron level provides flexibility to add iron as needed*
- Does not adversely affect the antibacterial activity of breast milk†
- Specially formulated to mix easily with human milk
- Small, convenient packaging designed for less spillage
|Product Availability |
0.90-g packet; 50 packets/inner carton; 3 inner cartons/case; 150 packets/case; List No. 54598. Sold by Carton.
Use under supervision of a doctor. Add 1 packet of Powder to desired quantity of human milk. One packet of Powder added to 50 mL human milk adds 2 Cal/fl oz; one packet of Powder added to 25 mL human milk adds 4 Cal/fl oz.
- Nonfat Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup Solids, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate. Less than 2% of the following: Soy Lecithin, Minerals (Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, and Sodium Selenate) and Vitamins (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Phylloquinone, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, and m-Inositol), and Potassium Hydroxide. (FAN 9388-01)
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Regular Price: $159.51
Internet Price: $143.56