The Petite Basic System™ Model 701
Click here to download size information.
Home treatment for venous insufficiency ulcers and lymphedema
The Petite Basic System™ is a sequential pneumatic compression therapy system specifically designed for optimal reduction and management of peripheral edema, lymphedema, venous stasis ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
- Sequential compression with four overlapping compression cells to ensure distal to proximal flow and comfortable compression.
- Fully adjustable pause time to accommodate patients who require longer intermission for vascular refill.
- Pressure Lock-in feature prevents accidental tampering, for patient safety.
- The Petite Basic System™ garments are easy to put on and remove, with zipper closures and color-coded connections. The garments are available in a wide range of sizes, and are durable and easy to clean.
- The Petite Basic System™ can treat one or two limbs simultaneously.
The Petite Basic System™ meets and exceeds the requirements of Medicare reimbursement code E0651, lymphedema pump.
|Model ||Petite Basic System™ Model 701A|
|Presure Range||20-80 mmHg|
|Weight||2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs|
|Size||10x26x13cm / 10x5x4in|
|Electrical||115V/50~60Hz (230V model also available)|
Click here for the Patient Measurement Form.
View the different Lympha Press® treatment cycles with our interactive demo.
- Treatment of venous stasis ulcers
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Reduction and management of peripheral edema
Compression is not recommended in the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep venous thrombosis (DVT)
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- During episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary edema or congestive heart failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other is chemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance in which increased venous or lymphatic return is undesirable
Due to movement of fluids in the body when using this system, be careful with patients having heart disease. Using high pressure is not recommended for patients with peripheral occlusion disease.
See the User Manual for additional notes and precautions.
THIS IS A PRESCRIPTION-ONLY DEVICE. USA Federal law restricts this device to sale and use by, or on the order of, a physician.
Regular Price: $964.34
Internet Price: $964.34