Since 1957, Colonial Medical Supplies has been a family owned, family operated business. Some of our Family and staff are also some of our most valued customers. We Provide the best patient care possible by hiring the most qualified and knowledgeable health care professionals, who understand the importance of individual patient care, compliance and personalized customer service.
We have certified health care professionals in Rehab, Respiratory, mastectomy, Orthopaedics, and Service & Repair. On staff today, Colonial Medical Supplies employs an ATS, RTS, RT & PT. We also have respiratory fitters, compression hose fitters, orthotics fitters and mastectomy breast form fitters.
Our staff knows that there are a lot of choices for our patients. You can be sure you're making the right choice with Colonial Medical Supplies.Videos and Commercials
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES has been providing medical products and services to the community since 1957.
- We have been under the same ownership for over 25 years.
- Our company meets all 30 Medicare Supplier Standards
- We are licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- We are licensed by the state of Florida as a Home Medical Equipment Provider
- We are a member of the 2008 state of Florida Department of Management Services Florida Emergency Supplier Network
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES has a qualified staff of 37
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES is now accredited by ACHC
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES standards require each of our associates to receive 15 hours of continuing education annually
- We are certified by the Rehab Engineering Society of America(RESNA) to do professional wheelchair evaluations
- We are certified by Pride, Invacare, Sunrise, Harmar, Quickie, Respironics, Permobil, Resmed and more to repair their equipment.
- We have 4 Certified Mastectomy Fitters on staff
- We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the local association of healthcare providers, the VGM Group national network of homecare providers, the Northwood Group, the Better Business Bureau, and the Medgroup
- In 2006 we were certified to meet the standards set by ISO 9001
- In 1986 we were the first DME company in Central Florida to meet the standards set by the The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Every year we sponsor and coordinate an event to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness (Breast Health Awareness Day)
Hover your mouse over the text to slow down the scrolling.
Check back soon the list is still growing…